11/4/08

Thank You For Voting - Entering The Age of Aquarius

It has been a long, long election process. And I am grateful to everyone who participated in this ground-breaking event.

When I started writing this post, it was yesterday, as usual I was interrupted, and did not arrive back to this page till 12:44 am Pacific Time, long after the people left Grant Park in Chicago.

I am sure that anyone who has been following this blog realizes how glad I am that America chose Barack Obama to lead our nation.

Here's how I feel about it...




Now finally after 45 years of having to witness the vision Spirit gave me as a child, you know the one I shared with you in the past, where two people were sleeping under the American flag and one thread was raveling, and each time I was shown this vision over the years, there was more thread, less flag, and still the people slept, well now I know they are awake!

America is awake!

I am free of the horror of witnessing that vision!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

And I know that God (Creator, Allah, Yawah, whatever name you wish to give the greatest power of the universe) does bless America!

Welcome to the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. The age that requires cooperation, conversation, healing, and inventive, revolutionary approaches to life.

Thank you Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, David Plouffe, David Axelrod, Grandma "Toot" who I know is so proud and watching from another level of consciousness, Oprah Winfrey, Malia, and Sasha, and everyone who has supported, inspired, or influenced this wonderful soul. I am so grateful to turn the page of revolution away from bloodshed to a revolution of consciousness.

As spiritual law has it, "Energy shall never be expended till the exact moment of necessity."

The last time I witnessed the vision there was only one star left on the bed, the room was filled with thread and the people still slept, that was in January 1994, 14 years ago! I had no idea a star could last fourteen years. I am so grateful.

Blessings to everyone. Thank you, good night.

3 comments:

cactus petunia said...

Yee Ha!

Anonymous said...

My congratulation too all American as they proved again their best portrayal of democracy to the world

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am the newly-elected President of Paranormalknowledge.com. Long story short, I like your writing. I am recruiting you to write for our most recent project, Project Paranormal PLUS where you can submit your paranormal-related content with the benefits and proceeds going to charity. This is a great opportunity for you to do a good deed, gain some traffic for your website, and get a chance to be heard from some of the best paranormal investigators and researchers today. If you have any questions, shoot me an email, otherwise you can register and start posting at the link below! Thank you for your attention on this matter.

jason@paranormalknowledge.com
http://www.paranormalknowledge.com/plus